The Frac Notice Team has an excellent system to deliver to you as fast as respectfully possible a practical accurate Directive 83 Frac Notification Report.
We have streamlined our process and they are as follows for a Report with 3rd parties:
- will deliver to you our Order Form.
- The order form is completed and we begin immediately.
- The project is scheduled based on the dates provided we will do our best to meet your needs or immediately advise you if we cannot!
- Overview map created from data provided and ASSESSED.
- Client is sent overview map for comment.
- 3rd Party data request and advisement letters hand delivered.
- Time is provided for 3rd party operators to respond, typically 5 business days.
- Detail Map created. Risk Mitigations performed by Engineering. Report drafted and forwarded to Client for review.
- 3rd parties are advised of recommended Risk Mitigations.
- Report completed, 3rd parties advised. Monitors arranged and deployed.
- Report delivered to Field and monitored for Changes.
- Flare Notifications and Field review performed.
- Post Frac Report created and Monitoring data data-based.
We take care of your Frac Project from inception to post frac reports. We love our work!